June 15, 2012

Hello Jackets!

Olalaaa I'd love to steal my little time to do sewing (this is the way to keep me fresh and sane) in my daily bustle. I wake my girl up at around 7 after the "midnite playtime" - which makes me go back to bad habit, coffee. After having sunbath, we'll have a fun bath time. Then my girl will let her mom to do the chores and do other household things in about thirty minutes or more than an hour if she's just being nice :p or only five - ten minutes when it's her fussy time. So, when I meet my sewing goddess in such little time, I'll make it as precious as gold (too much) hehehe. Since I haven't found a heart-matched jacket for my girl, I sew some.

Paws & Pink Blossom

The Pink Blossom inside

the label - gempitalagi

This jacket below - I prefer call it a cardigan - use silky felt fabrics (usually used for wrapping a baby) so, it'll be comfortable to my baby.

the polka and the yellow fabrics


Hello polka cardigan



No comments:

Post a Comment